Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SISDS announces winner


OUT of the countless professionals who registered, Maslina Kula was named the where2kerja.com lucky draw winner held in conjunction with the Oil and Gas Sector Job Fair at the BRIDEX Exhibition Hall in Jerudong last year.

She won herself a Samsung Galaxy Mini.

The prize presentation was conducted yesterday at Syarikat Indah Sejahtera Development and Services Sdn Bhd (SISDS), developer of where2kerja.com, a website specifically designed to act as an online directory for professionals.

Presenting the prize was Christopher Ng Kok Keong, the marketing manager cum business development executive of SISDS.

Credit to Brunei Times

2 comments:

  1. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website unintentionally, and I'm surprised why this twist of fate didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.
    Armarkat B5301 53-Inch Cat Tree, Ivory

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and It's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!
    La Canadienne Women's Felicia Boot

    ReplyDelete